Farewell - Part 2

Last Friday, which was supposed to be my last work day, my officers and some of my friends in the office gave me a pleasant surprise. And it was not just the Raoul vouchers that got me going ga ga. It was the fact that they took the trouble to get people in the office to write their well wishes on post-it pads for my up-sized farewell card ; )

And this was not all - before the pads were put onto the card, they were all over my car. Yup, you read right. They were all over my car at the multi-story car park in MINDEF. Upon closer inspection, the pads not only had well wishes. They also had lipstick marks on them, and not all were from the gals!!! I saw the car because we were supposed to head out for lunch, so it was quite a shock initially to see my car plastered with small pieces of yellow papers. But the sight of Mei Ling, Pei Fen, Siok Ling, June, Eileen and Jason immediately brought a smile to my face. Here are the pics from Siok Ling's facebook if you're keen to take a look.

Anyways, I had lots of fun and I'll miss my people in the branch and the friends I've made in MINDEF. Thank you again all for making my stay a really great one!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being A Dad in My Fifties

Another First

Good Friends