Wonder Girls

I'm not sure if my friends are into Korean singers and songs, but I recently got hooked after one of my friends in the office, Siok Ling, introduced me to this amazing quintet of Korean girls who belt out this catchy hit song "Nobody" with equally catchy moves. In fact, the 'Wonder Girls' as they're called, are so big that there are performances in local clubs mimicking their sleek and sexy moves. I've also been told that there are dance classes teaching those interested how to dance the dance.

The other day I was watching the MV of the song and my niece happened to be in the room. And she took an instant liking to the tune and started following the moves. I was like, my God, kids are so happening nowadays. She was so into the song that she told me to join her. And this from a 5-year old girl! I can tell she's the type who relishes attention in school. Looking at her, I won't be surprised if she grows up breaking many boys and eventually men's hearts. But she's my niece, and I'm of course partial to her. While I won't say she can do no wrong in my eyes, she does get quite a bit of leeway from me.

Anyhow, if you're keen, do check out the MV at YouTube. Enjoy and don't feel embarrassed if you find yourself moving to the beat ; )

Comments

überbookgeek said…
Haha, ya, Rach and the others were just talking about this MV a few weeks ago!

We had a good time watching it at Jam's place as well.

There are many versions of this, including one for guys. It's really quite catchy, as you said!
bibliomaniac said…
Ya, they're quite amazing right. They can really move ; )

Okay, need to check out the guy version.

Popular posts from this blog

Being A Dad in My Fifties

Another First

Good Friends